Supporting our community
ACEA consistently supports non-profits both financially and with our team’s time. We serve as volunteers on-the-ground, in board positions, and with consulting expertise.
AREAS OF IMPACT
ACEA is always excited to support those in need. We mainly focus on impacting the three specific areas below. Reach out to us if you would like to join us in supporting these efforts!
Some of the projects we have been excited about supporting in Healthcare are:
- Paying 2 weeks salaries for the staff of a mission-based non-profit clinic
- Supporting rural healthcare services in traditionally low-access areas of Kenya, Sierra Leon, and Malawi
- Paying off crippling medical debt for uninsured and underinsured individuals to get the care they need
To change the trajectory of a life, education holds such a critical role. This core tenet drives our work every day at ACEA as we support our community of professionals to continue their education.
Some of the projects we have been excited about supporting in Education are:
- Supporting individual students to cover the cost of continuing their education in areas such as Malawi and Uganda
- Providing materials such as laptops, stationary, books, and feminine hygiene products for students in extreme poverty
Ensuring the safety of individuals from life-threatening situations is one of the highest missions we can support. Every life matters and, especially children deserve a chance to safely live into adulthood.
Some of the projects we have been excited about supporting in Life Safety are:
- Supporting the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- NCMEC success stories include bringing missing kids home and bringing perpetrators to justice
- Fueling a Nigerian school bus to safely transport kids to and from school